Union Telecom / Long Distanceunkept promise of discounts

M

First they bothered us a lot with several calls to solicit. Then they teold me of all their great discounts. ( free $5.00 LD everymonth, 5% discount then another 10% discount since they can't remove the tax that they promise was not there. Then their 38.95 deposit can be used for the last bill if we decide to cancel. All that promise is not true including having to send me a printed terms of agreement. Then they charged me the bill without any discount at all. When I asked for my discount, they said the sales rep made a mistake. So I said I want my deposit applied to my bill since I am closing out. They refused. They charged me another leftover bill without any discount. Then I got my credit card statement that they charged my whole bill without my permission. They even placed a wrong phone number of their company on my credit card so they can't be traced easily. But I got their number from the internet and they won't refund the charge but they said they will refund my deposit in 45 days! Well, i don't think I can wait for that. i will just file a complaint to my credit card and cancel my card ince they have charged it without my permission.