Union Pacific Corporationtrain blowing the horn all night disturbing sleep

G Nov 02, 2018 Review updated:

I live in glendale az and there is a train track maybe 100 ft away from my dwelling and every night all night long my sleep is being disturbed by the train blowing the horn like he is sitting on it. The part that amazes me is in the daytime when everyone is awake the train can pass through several times in the day and that conducter doesnt blow the horn like that. I dont appreciate having broken sleep and waking up more tired than when i started because of a train blowing his horn all night. I also have 2 school aged children that are being disturbed as well and have to be at school the next day functioning. Its really ridiculous!

• Br
    Brian Wiley Apr 06, 2019

Yes the same thing happens on the line in Mesa, AZ that crosses Southern Avenue. Can Union Pacific figure out why the train schedule is heavier at night? I have calculated that 75% of the trains the pass between 11 PM and 7 AM. This is the WORST time to increase the train traffic. They should be more consideration of 99% of the population that sleeps during these hours. The loading should start at 6 AM and be finished to their destination before 8 PM and then unload. There should be no loud siren in Mesa AZ between hours of 11 PM and 7 AM. It's a little selfish the trafficking at night works best for Union Pacific. A true American company puts America first!