UNI Cloud Inctechnical support scam/ uni cloud inc/ 1-844-385-4366

L May 23, 2019

They scammed me!!! An asian dude called me last week from 1-844-385-4366 and told me that he would be giving me a refund of $350 that I paid to him for technical support and I believed him. He got into my computer, opened online banking, and transferred some amount (I thought $350) to my account. Suddenly, the dude started [censored]ting himself and telling me that he transferred $3500 to my account by mistake. He requested me to transfer $3150 back to his "company's" account as it happened by mistake. Well, I did that and to my surprise, as soon as this happened boom!!! He hung up on me after locking my freakin' computer. There were $3150 less in my bank account after that instead of $350 more. That's when I knew I was scammed. I tried to call the number back and guess what, it was not in service. These scumbags deserve a special place in hell!!!

• Pe
    Penny Gutridge Nov 27, 2020

Same thing happened to me

Since I had dealt with the company before and it was real I had no reason to doubt these people when I was contacted regarding my renewing services.

My computer was locked. While it was locked instead of giving me my refund I had due I was told they put too much money in my account

While locked my account was depleted.

No contact after that repeated attempts to find out what these people did.

They are scammers who ruin honest folks with their criminal activity

Nothing was ever fixed . my computer now has to be taken to a REAL technician.

Im taking it back to factory reset

It's the only option to get my LOCKED laptop back.

NEW protection will be put back on.

Avoid these folks they will ruin your account and lock up your computer

Total scammers . UNLIKE the REAL company

• Do
    Doyle Smith Mass Jun 03, 2019

Jimmy called me from [protected] 2 hours ago and scammed me!!! He told me he wanted to refund $300, however, he ended up stealing $2700 from me. He fooled me by saying that he accidentally sent me $3000. Freakin' LIAR!!!

• Fa
    Falkner Hutt Jun 01, 2019

Yesterday, I got a call from [protected] and the guy on the call told me that he was calling from my technical support. He wanted to refund my money ($500) as they were closing. The dude ended up scamming me!!! He stole $4500 from me by telling me that he sent me $5000 by mistake. The scumbag lied to me and stole my money. Put him in jail!!!