Having problems with UNI Cloud?

UNI Cloud Customer Service Contacts

1314 Shadyside Dr.
Rockport, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UNI Cloud Customer Service. Initial UNI Cloud complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UNI Cloud above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UNI Cloud. Discuss the issues you have had with UNI Cloud and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

UNI CloudFirewall, antivirus scam.

The way in which this people acted up last night, they form in which they took posesion of my laptop (alarms, and whisolls, blasting warnings, and the" locking" of my computer) and automatically a flashing number [protected] on my computer screen to call. They claimed that, to resolve my situation a have to pay a total of $499.99 to clean my computer of all viruses, eliminate all threats of malware, and the installion of a 3 level security system.
I belived this people are hackers who are ripping consumers like me. They send me 2 email staying that even, if I don't want the system protection installed in my computer the $499.99 is not refundable. My e-pay used when I was trapped in the scam is holding me somewhere responsible.

UNI CloudUnicloud inc deleted all my computer files and won't restore them without walmart gift cards

Please contact me

James L. Solomon
    4170 N. US 421
    Lebanon, IN 46052
    [protected]

Reference ID: xxccnnv890

Customer ID: GEEKS-68774

I had a similar very questionable session with Unicloud saying they were "paired up" with Microsoft Security and that my computer had reached a limit of virus threats. They had locked up my computer to protect me and said to call them at [protected]. They told me the Trend Micro security that I had from Best Buy for years was giving me no protection for my Windows 10 system. They sent all my data to a Microsoft Drive (pictures, documents, download, etc.). They charged me $500 for a 5-year contract for a Norton Symantec Endpoint Protection Security. The next day [protected]) they called to say that my computer had 4 overseas viruses that had been established and they couldn't fix it and restore all my data without accessing my credit card account which they said would open my account to these 4 hackerers. They wanted to sign me up to Bitcoins and another CoinBank . I was to purchase $500 worth of Walmart gift cards in order to get my refund and my data back. They also wanted a photo copy (front and back) from my printer of my driver's license. At that point I decided to cut my losses and shut down my computer and immediately put a lock on my credit card and changed passwords. On 08-18-2019 the $499.99 charge to my credit card disappeared. I STILL LOST ALL MY DATA. Wish I knew who to call to sort this out.

UNI Cloudripped me off for phone support when my computer was locked

my computer was locked, then a box came up saying microsoft wants your user name and password. i entered the information but the computer was still locked. what pops up is a toll free number and it said something about go to assist. i like another man spoke with a man and a middle eastern accent, telling me stories of being in california and his 97 year old grandmother still uses the computer, says he can fix my computer and i am thinking i am paying $149.99 but end up being charged $1499.99 to my citibank credit card.
      i just tried to call their 844 number and all i got as a weird busy signal.
      if i don't get ALL my money back they will be in FEDERAL COURT.
      how can these people be on my computer that i never heard of know my computer is not working unless they have infiltrated my computer with viruses then want to scam people out of their money?

May 29, 2019

UNI Cloud Inc — technical support scam/ uni cloud inc/ [protected]

[protected] got a call from this number three days ago and there was an Indian guy on the call. He told me...

May 24, 2019

UNI Cloud Inc — tech scam uni cloud inc

I got a call from [protected] two days ago. The guy on the call was saying that he was calling from my...

May 23, 2019

UNI Cloud Inc — technical support scam/ uni cloud inc/ [protected]

They scammed me!!! An asian dude called me last week from [protected] and told me that he would be giving...

May 22, 2019

UNI Cloud — technical support

Last Friday, I got a call from [protected] and a guy in his 20s started talking to me in a middle eastern...