AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd Logo

AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd

Having problems with AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd?

AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd Customer Service Contacts

47 O'Connell Street
Limerick
Ireland - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd Customer Service. Initial AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd. Discuss the issues you have had with AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd Complaints & Reviews

AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltdthe payment i made this morning

i was suspended last night so i went premium at 9 oclock this morning i payed through my paypal but im still no been able to get on the site when i go into it its still saying im suspeded my e mail is [protected]@hotmail.co.uk can you please let me back on the site or refund my money i think you are not very good when a customer tries to contact you maybe you should think of making it easier for people instead of taking the money and forgetting about the people that pay to use ur site thank you ps i have been trying to contact you since ten past nine this morning

AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltdunauthorized credit card charges...!!!

It's a good job I have my credit card provider on my side...: )

This company will try to charge your card every month without fail if you are stupid enough like me to subscribe to their services. I have sent them over 50 emails requesting cancellation of my subscription and have not received one reply to confirm this. I have also used their automated cancellation service on their website that tells me that within 3 days the cancellation process will be completed - it's been telling me that for 3 weeks...!!!

Brace yourself Anotherfriend.com/WebDev Ltd...your about to enter hell on Earth...Mastercard and my Solicitors are ready to chew you up and spit you out...hope you are looking forward to being broke and sleeping on the streets...: )

Keep well away from this pathetic excuse for a Company. You have been fairly warned.

AnotherFriend.comThis is a total money making spam-making website

This is a total money making spam-making website! I was a member of this site years ago and since then have been inundated with offers to rejoin! I have unsubscribed to every spam email they've sent me. But, each time I've unsubscribed I've gotten even more spam!! They cleverly use different names when issuing spam emails, so that if put into an anti-spam folder, they simply use a different name to spam you again! What to do? I don't really want to have to give up my email address. All help appreciated.

AnotherFriend.comAvoid at all costs -- unless you want rid of your cash and need someone to help you burn it

Avoid at all costs -- unless you want rid of your cash and need someone to help you burn it. Sneaky and cynical money-making machine in the guise of a dating website. Make sure you email them to cancel AND permanently deactivate your account -- for some reason they make a distinction between cancelling and deactivating. More tricks to keep the money rolling in it seems! Save that email in your sent items folder, then if they still bill you after this request send a copy of the email to your Visa or other credit card provider and they can do a charge-back. Lesson learned, the hard way.

• En
            englishrose123 Jun 24, 2015

I keep getting suspended for nothing, I asked a certain man when he told me he was now retired from Aer Lingus what did he do there & when I come back I'm suspended, this is ongoing and all I get is apologies after I keep bombarding them with complaints that they don't know how to run a business. I must of been suspended 8 times now.

AnotherFriend.comStay away from this one

AF is a finance generation engine and very "Irish" from top to bottom. I gather the bulk of users aspire to be on reality TV shows, or are 40-ish plus, find it difficult to meet decent single folks, and so earnestly give a try. It's at that point you're rapidly guided to parting with cash and the hits just keep on coming after that.

If you write anything remotely articulate, you're branded a pompous twit who is probably English. I'm neither British nor Irish, and honestly had difficulty deciphering all four sentences (on average) of text speech, before meeting for drinks was proposed. Apparently, the promise of alcohol consumption in surroundings so as to give the impression all attendees are in some way intelligent and cultured, obviates the need to actually know anything about the individual sitting across from you. A good photo will probably get you laid … eventually. Just keep offering to meet for drinks, wear main-stream labels, have a decent job [read: any job], pretend to like soccer, and you're probably in.

I'm being severe as there is also a small population of sincere people, though the digital meat-marketeers vastly outnumber them. I was silly enough to sign up for the Premium membership, only to fall foul of its automatic renew "feature". The only way you can unsubscribe from the site's payment plan is to contact customer service directly.

There's a great movie called "Idiocracy", and I can't help but wonder that if services such as AF are how the modern day hipsters establish ideals, meet [for drinks], and invariably procreate, the future may be now. That's both frightening and disturbingly accurate.

AnotherFriend.comThis site is a complete joke, stay away

This site is a complete joke! Had my account suspended because I wouldn't upgrade! Only been on it for a few weeks, logged on tonight and they let me reply to one or two emails and asked me to upgrade then wouldn't let me read the rest of my emails! My account has been deactivated lol! I won't be going back on it, they're not getting my cash! Plenty of free sites out there to check out!... :)

AnotherFriend.comBest to avoid the site as they are just out to get every penny they can from you

If you join make sure to use a new mail address, as you will get tons of spam. This spam will destroy a good e-mail address or work address.
              Payments & The Small Print: You will need to e-mail them to be sure that they stop billing you.
              If you sign up for 3 months you will be billed again for 3 more months without any e-mail to tell you this. So you deactivate your account but they keep billing. They will not refund you once billed. Lets call it playing with words Deactivation, Cancel. You will still be charged but for what? is the question. The FQA section of the site has lots of questions but most with blanks and no answers when you look at the billing section. Best to avoid the site as they are just out to get every penny they can from you.

• Na
                  nano12345 Mar 20, 2013

I agree totally, they take your money without you knowing..plus the bullying that goes on in the message board topics is unreal...Certain members can say whatever they like, but when you try to respond your response with not be posted..I would not recommend this site to anyone..

• Ca
                  CantBuyLove May 17, 2012

I agree totally, the customer has no rights much with this website, they are total scam, they keep your credit card details and bill you without asking or confirming, its interesting to know just how much they can get away with? its crazy.

AnotherFriend.com — They deactivate your account for no reason just when you start to make a friend

Anotherfriend.com is a scam website. They deactivate your account for no reason just when you start to make a...