Menu

complaints

BizzVisual Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with BizzVisual at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for BizzVisual has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BizzVisual. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

BizzVisual complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest BizzVisual complaints

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BizzVisual I've been dealing with BizzVisual, LLC since 7/5/2022 when I handed over $2,995

I've been dealing with BizzVisual, LLC since 7/5/2022 when I handed over $2,995. *** claims to be the big boss, the head honcho. He promised right from the start and many times after that he would personally handle my account. But guess what? I haven't received any service at all. Nothing has been done. I've mentioned a refund a few times, but he keeps putting me off by saying he'll personally take care of it. He texted me saying he'd call on 9/14, but surprise, surprise, he still hasn't called and I still haven't received any service. And to top it off, he hasn't even bothered to respond to my calls and texts. They better give me a refund right away.

H

BizzVisual I made a purchase from BizzVisual, LLC on 8/24/22

I made a purchase from BizzVisual, LLC on 8/24/22. I had specific instructions for the purchase, but unfortunately, I did not receive the new Instagram account, access to the new ***, or *** that were promised to be created. I tried to get updates on the progress, but I was ignored due to employee turnover and no one contacted me. I also asked for proof of the stats on search engine optimization, but they did not provide any.

On 11/1/22, I spoke to *** at [protected]. They told me that if I wasn't satisfied with the product after one week and changes were made, I would get a full refund. I have requested a refund twice, and I have attached proof of my requests. Additionally, I want all the sites that were created to be disabled and taken down since I don't have access to them.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BizzVisual I was told by the company founder, who goes by ***, that I would be ranked at the top of *** (not the paid ads)

I was told by the company founder, who goes by ***, that I would be ranked at the top of *** (not the paid ads). He personally assured me that he would handle my account to make sure I got the placement. I paid $4K for this service and was promised that I would be able to cover the cost with a transaction from the service within 90 days. However, I haven't heard from *** since our first call. Instead, a guy named *** contacted me. He sent me an email on Aug 22, 2022, saying they would get the service up and running and that I should expect results "soon". But when I log into my account today (10/10/22), it still shows that it's less than 38% complete. I've sent 5 emails to ***, but I haven't received any response. I haven't heard anything from them at all. This company hasn't provided me with anything, and I haven't been able to get a refund for my money. They make empty promises and disappear when you try to reach out to them about their services.

Is BizzVisual legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates BizzVisual highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about BizzVisual raises questions. Diligently reviewing BizzVisual's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering BizzVisual's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

BizzVisual earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: BizzVisual near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

The age of BizzVisual's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Bizzvisual.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows BizzVisual website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bizzvisual.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Bizzvisual.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The bizzvisual.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • BizzVisual protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BizzVisual *** promised me that I would be at the top of any real estate search

promised me that I would be at the top of any real estate search. He even said he's a business partner with the owner of Exp and helps write the action plans for kw command. That's why he was selling the service. I was promised a lot but delivered on nothing. Fake promises. Obviously, I am not on the top of *** or any other search, not even on the first 5 pages. They charged me $4000 and I am incredibly disappointed. Obviously, a huge scam and I fell for it. This is one of the reasons why I don't trust salespeople that call me to sell me anything. I have been emailing over and over and they keep giving me unfulfilled promises. *** was great and I thought there was going to be some progress, but then it was changed to someone else (***) that never responded. Then another person, *** something, said he was personally going to handle it with his team, but then his phone was disconnected. I just want a refund at this point. It's been a year and there has been no progress. They're not even responding to emails anymore.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BizzVisual I signed an agreement on 4/26/2022 with BizzVisual to make a website, social media stuff, and do things to get my site seen more

I signed an agreement on 4/26/2022 with BizzVisual to make a website, social media stuff, and do things to get my site seen more. I did the questionnaire they asked for. I had a few short calls with my campaign manager (CM) on 5/4, 10, 24 & 6/3; they always said they were working on stuff. On 6/10, I had my first dashboard presentation and got access, and they asked me to review and let them know of changes. I emailed a list of changes on 6/17, and they fixed a good number of them. I had said before that I wanted to use my current *** business page, but they made a new one and made a couple of posts. On 6/17, we talked about me canceling my other service that managed my current website so they could take over; we agreed it would be at the end of July. We had a few more short calls, *** minutes, on 6/28, 7/5, 11, 15; the CM sent me directions to change the A-Record and co-manage my *** page. On 7/18, I sent another list of edits; some were done. I had my last 3 min. call with my CM where he said we would be good to go for the end of the month. That was the last time I talked to him; I called on 7/25 & 28, and sent emails on 7/25 & 28 with no response. I talked briefly to someone on 7/28 at ***pm EST who said the guy I was working with got promoted and she might take over; she called me back later to get an update and said she would try to get my site ready for Saturday and give me her contact info, but she didn't until the 4th. On the morning of the 30th, there were still a bunch of edits that needed to be made, so I didn't launch the site to my domain. I called again on 8/4 and got a call back from the new CM, and I told her how frustrated I was - she also said the old CM wasn't working there anymore and admitted to lying to me. I emailed a list of revisions on 8/4. She replied on 8/5 that she would work on them. That was the last I heard and no changes have been made to the site.

Overview of BizzVisual customer experience

BizzVisual (bizzvisual.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their poor customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful support staff. Additionally, many have reported experiencing frequent website crashes and technical glitches, hindering their ability to navigate and use the platform effectively. Another major concern raised by users is the company's questionable billing practices, with numerous instances of unauthorized charges and difficulty in obtaining refunds. Furthermore, BizzVisual's lack of transparency and inadequate communication have left customers feeling frustrated and misled. These recurring problems have significantly impacted the overall user experience, making BizzVisual a less reliable and trustworthy option for businesses seeking a reliable visual platform.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

BizzVisual contacts