UMG *BUYERSEDGE C Acai Berryunauthorized charges on credit card

We ordered the trial offer of the Acai Berry Detox. We decided that we did not want any more of the Product so we told them not to send anymore but to cancel any more orders and not to charge our credit card with any more charges. We even wrote them a letter to this affect. They said the order was cancelled. But we just got our bank statement for this month and Feb. and there is a charge on it. What do we have to do to convince them that we do not want their product and do not put any more charges on our card? The product doesn't work any way.

• Cl
    cliff_teacher Mar 07, 2009

We got ripped off too! Same scenario. Here are the toll free numbers I've collected for UMG as they may be changing them:

• Na
    Nancieann Jul 08, 2009

The number I got for UMG Money Ahead is : [protected]. I called today to find out what the $14.95 charges on my credit card were for. After reading other comments on this, I am cancelling my card so there will be no possibility of other charges. They probably got mine from the Pure Acaci Berry deal also.

• Al
    alwolfe Aug 28, 2009

So im not one to check my credit card statements and when i finally did i noticed that there has been a 19.95 dollar charge twice a month on my statement since may. I dont know what to do. I put a block on my creditcard but its only good for 20 days and i cant use the card with the block on it, i owe to much to close the account, i just dont know what to do. If anyone has any information please let me know. I have called many phone numbers and have had no luck. Best wishes to all of you.

• Al
    alwolfe Aug 28, 2009

Call your credit card company and file a dispute about the unauthorized charges. They will be refunded and they also will give you the option to change your account number so that this does not happen again.