Ultramax Healthintensex

D Nov 01, 2018

I went on Eamon Holmes Facebook on Tuesday the 30th November 2018 and he was saying how intenseX has helped him and a free sample was available with the postage cost £3.75 which I agreed to. However, when I checked my bank account this morning the following amount was taken off my account:
£24.95
£3.75
£1.25

I have contacted my bank immediately and cancelled further orders just in case I get charged again.

The advert is available on Eamon Holmes facebook account

• Ea
    Eamonn Wynne Nov 14, 2018

I also wen on eamonn holmes facebook on the 30th October 2018. I received my trial samples promptly at a cost of 3.75 and 1.25 pounds. I checked my bank balance today and discovered this unscrupulous company took two sums of 99 and 94 pounds total 193 pounds from my bank. I was completely shocked as i am a 70 year pensioner living on 144.85 pounds per week. I purchased this product with confidence knowing it was endorced by a respected tv journalist namely Eamonn Holmes OBE, How wrong i was can you help. My email [protected]@gmail.com

• Kr
    Krisztián Versegi Mar 11, 2019

@Eamonn Wynne Hi..my name is Chris...I have a same situation.. can you help for me?? But this email adress is wrong... thank you

• Fa
    farzin inanloo Feb 08, 2019

they are fooling people by these advertise of free trial for £3.75 & £1.25 & rubbish like these, please do not trust them, this exactly happened to me & they collected £99.00 & £94.00 from my account too, please don't get in to these traps .