UKSoccerShop — possible fraudulent trading and misrepresentation
Ordered a full childs Liverpool kit a month ago for a birthday present. Delivery time specified as 2-3 days, still not seen any sign of it. Rerquested a full refund as have had to buy the kit elsewhere, no refund received. Luckily my order was over £100 and paid by credit card so my card company are now chasing. Telephone number on website is permanently out of service, emails are ignored.
Further research has shown this company has traded insolvently for at least the last 4 years, they hold no stock so obviously buy goods in on receipt of order (for the few orders they do complete) and although the website makes them look like a huge organisation, they are actually a micro-entity, meaning they are turning over (or declaring) less than £85k. The trading address is actually a residential address so they are small, one man business (Simon Charles Prestwell).
More UKSoccerShop Complaints & Reviews
- UKSoccerShop - never received goods (worth appr $300)
- UKSoccerShop - undelivered products, absence of contact, rude language
- UKSoccerShop - fraudulent order
- uksoccershop.com - returns
- uksoccershop.com - missing goods
- UKSoccerShop - england 2018 football jersey
- UKSoccerShop - Such a disgrace
- UKSoccerShop - lost order still not received 14 weeks later
- UKSoccerShop - Received partial refund for mis-shipped item and not reimbursed, as promised, for return shipping
- UKSoccerShop - retro stoke city jacket