ugg sale ccfake site - fake products!

Do not use this site! I ordered my genuine ugg boots very niavely online, the site looked like a genuine site and after looking on the frequently answered questions I felt confident to order my boots. the alarm bells started ringing when i recieved a dodgy email saying my order has been processed please can i make payment. i contacted the company who said they are only in charge of the payment and then referred me to the ugg sale cc customer services- i received an email from polly! again this concerned me and she confirmed that my boots were being shipped- thats quick, i was suspicious and so asked about my return option, they just said i will have the boots in 7-10 working days, i asked again about the returns policy they said i can return them. I have contacted my credit card company and it seems that the only way that i can get my money back is if they do not send the boots within 30 days. i hope that they dont send them from the other comments left as i would rather not recieve the poor quality fakes when i though that i was getting real boots! funnily enough the site has gone now! although they appear to have lots of other names. has anyone actually been successful in getting their money back or should i give up and buy some from a reputable company!

anitaromantica Aug 02, 2011

I purchssed UGG boots from UGGSALE.CC. but my proof receive its gone i don't know why and they charge in the bank 60.95 pounds and i don't have a boot, so im afraid this can been a joke...i dont know what can i do, i want my money back.. this is so scare..

• Ka
    KATY123 Jan 27, 2010

I AM VERY CONCERNED AS WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES IT WONT LET ME. WHAT EMAIL DID YOU USE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES?

• Ka
    KATY123 Jan 27, 2010

I HAVE JUST DONE THE SAME DID YOU RECIEVE YOUR UGG BOOTS?