UAIC--United Automobile Insurance Company/Auto Insuranceclaims management

A quick summery:

If one of their clients damages your car, the only way that I have found to get a fair settlement of a claim is to have your car repaired and get a cheap rental car while yours is being repaired.

My car was "rear-ended" by one of their cliants. UAIC sent their adjuster out and UAIC sent me a check for $175 less than my lowest estimate on a $676 repair job. I offered to accept a fair estimated repair amount to settle the claim. They refused the offer and were very rude in the conversation. I was willing to settle without repairing the car because I did not want to deal with the repair process. Now, I am having the car repaired and getting rental, costing UAIC more money and disrupting my life. The total bill will exceed my offer and I will be dealing with the hassels of not using my own car.

I will say that I have been "rear ended" at least four times in the last 10 years, by four different insurance company's clients. UAIC has been the only company to act this way.

• Ci
    Cindyf5519 Mar 30, 2015

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR STATES DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE AND LOOK INTO HAVING THEIR PRIVILEGE TO DO BUSINESS IN YOUR STATE REVOKED!!!

They are by far the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with! Your only chance of getting a call back or any kind of settlement offer is to document all calls and interactions with them and the outcome of every conversation and then file a complaint with any and all possible agencies. The best is the Department of insurance.

After dealing with them for the last 4 months I will be starting a petition to have their authority to conduct business in the state of Arizona revoked.

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR STATES DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE!!! Only way to get a returned call.

• Pa
    Paris zh Nov 11, 2014

Usic
    Sucks company I never ever see don't fallow with it
    Very bad customers service special for ext 52068 allia Gregg she's poor adjuster i haven't meet in my life.

• Mr
    Mr ERB Nov 19, 2010

I own a mercedes benz E 550, 2009. One day I unfortunately hyperplain on the florida turnpike and spun three times bouncing off the metal rail on the right shoulder emergency lane. Lucky I was able to move my vehicle towards that direct and not near other vehicles that were near me. I pushed my SOS button in my vehicle and got the mercedes benz taken to the nearest dealership for repair. So happens my insurance company, (UAIC) United automoblie Insurance Company, doesnt meet with the required labor rates as the dealership. They came up with their own rates and said I should of taken it to another auto body shop other than the dealership. Really, Im going to take my brand new mercedes to a Mom and Pop shop?! I DONT THINK SO!!! Well coming in at an end result, I had to pay out of pocket for the left over amount my insurance company decided not to pay for. I have NEVER in my 18 years of driving have never heard of an insurance company that doesnt pay out the total amount of damages done. I dont understand why this insurance company UAIC states I have FULL coverage when its obvious that I dont. I HIGHLY recommend you stay away from this insurance company. Unless you want to get hosed like I did. My damages were close to 20, 000, I had front and rear damaegs, so just imagine how much I had to come out of pocket not including my 1000 deductable. So please dont get tricked in with they're low monthly payments, its cheap for a reason. Remember the cheap always comes out more expensive! I hope my experience helps you make a right decision on purchasing your next automobile insurance. Oh and I left UAIC and went to progressive.