TxTagtoll fees

I've had a horrible experience with TX tag. The staff is unprofessional and they do not care about there customers. I have spoken to numerous representatives and no one could provide me with accurate details about my account. I was billed close to 400 dollars in toll fees which included administrative fees. I was told that since my account was at there $10.00 threshold amount my account was considered negative what???? This does not met any sense my account was not negative $10.00 is a positive number duh!

• Fr
    Frivolous Apr 07, 2017

Why is the Attorney General not addressing these outrageous fees? I incurred over $500 in "Fines" because of late charges, being $5/toll! I'm in sales so I incur numerous tolls daily and it's very hard to keep up. If I'm late, I understand a late fee, not to incur fees that are double what my balance is! Credit card companies and others are regulated, why aren't they. They're making Austin territory an area you don't want to work in. Totally the opposite image of a FREEDOM State? What's the next step...class action lawsuit?