TWX*AOL ServiceRefund

No one authorized you to withdraw any funds from my debit account. How did you get access to my card information ? I understand that's illegal !! I want my funds returned to me, now!!! I need to hear from you today concerning giving me my funds back...Thank You! This transaction took place on 03/03/09 in the amount of $98.70.

• Ki
    KIM FACIANE Mar 30, 2009

I WAS CHARGE FOR SERVICE I DID'NT AUTHORIZE PLEASE REFUND ALL CHARGES YOU SHOULDN'T CHARGE MY CARD UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY ME THANK YOU PER BRUCE WILSON

• Ki
    KIM FACIANE Mar 30, 2009

I did not authorize any of these charges to my account. I know this is illegal "FRAUD" I want my account refunded immedialty. Thank You Bruce Wilson

• Li
    libin Apr 27, 2009

these people takign my money for no reason i want to find out how can i get my money back and how to stop this payment.. someone please help me.

maria.finney Jun 26, 2009

i left aol last october and im still being charged £2.99 a month and £2.99 a month from mcafee i dont have them anymore and i would like you to stop taking this money off my credit card and send me back what you, ve taken since last october .

maria.finney Jun 26, 2009

i just want this sorted out.

• Pe
    pedro Roman Hernandez Jul 09, 2009

had on june 1st.2009 $103.60 withdrawed fron my bank account without my authorization.and i do not have or want AOL services!

• Am
    Amor Saenz Sep 03, 2009

I no longer subscribe to AOL a long time ago. I trieed to put a stop payment to this TWX*AOL service, but until now I still get charged from my bank account. This is absurd. I am out of job and I cannot afford anymore of these charges. I know this is illegal and fraud. Please help me put a stop to these charges and how I can get a refund.

Amor Saenz

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices