TWX Magazine — free subscription - unfamiliar credit card charge
I just spoke with a rep at TWX Magazine (I used the 800 number found here) who explained to me the nature of the unfamiliar pending charge that I had noticed on my credit card today. This is very interesting: I subscribed to MATCH.com and got a promotional free subscription to Rolling Stone Magazine which they coordinate and offer to active credit card holders only. I was told the pending charge should disappear by tomorrow and I would not be charged, as stated in the promotion. The reason they place that allegedly temporary pending charge is to confirm I am indeed a credit card holder, that is that the card is active. The charge was $2.01 and I will update my post if it's not gone by tomorrow.
More TWX Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- TWX Magazine - How to Reach Real Live Person!!!
- TWX Magazine - Scam/Fraud
- Twx Magazines - Charged without notice
- TWX magazine customer service - Co. charge credit card w/o authorization
- TWX Magazine - False charges against my credit card
- Twx Magazines - fraudelent credit card charges
- Twx Magazines, New York - Unauthorized charge of my credit card
- TWX Magazine - READ THIS--instructions on how to get your money back
- TWX Magazine - Scam - Rip Off
- Twxmagazine - unapproved charges