Twoo.comwith out asking to confirm the card details the amount got deducted

M Jan 09, 2019

Hi Team,

When I was browsing suddenly the pop up came and my mistake I clicked yes and with out confirming the card details the amount got deducted from my card this is not correct. I want my refund and I don't need the subscription. And always it should ask for the confirmation of card details with out asking for card details it is making the transaction which is not correct... I hate this app worst app and useless app

Regards,
Manikumar

with out asking to confirm the card details the amount got deducted

RESOLVED

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 12, 2019

Hi,

Could you please contact our helpdesk at [protected]@twoo.com about this issue? Please use the email address coupled with your account on Twoo (the account you used when you made your purchase) or include it in your message. That way we will be able to locate your account in our system, see what happened and provide you with proper assistance.

Have a great day!

Regards,
    Maciej
    Team Twoo

• To
    Toribio Melim Feb 12, 2019

Dear Twoo

My name is Toribio de Melim.

my member name in Twoo is: Pardal do Telhado

On the 01.02.2019 Twoo.com as taken the amount of 23.99 from my account. (payed with card number [protected])

I did not authorize your site to charge my account for reoccurring charges. You have used my acount details with out my permition to withdraw money from my account (find my bank complain attached)...i didn't order any of your services this time...Twoo.com just used my bank details from last year to withdraw money from my account with out my permition..as i've explain before I did not authorize your site to charge my account for reoccurring charges !!! if so desable it..

I want the reimbursment of the 23.99 €. in other words i want my money back!!

this is my IBAN for reimbursement :PT50 [protected] 7

Please answer me ASAP .. then when i get the 23.99 € back. ill withdraw the complain from the bank.
    please don't force me to make this issue viral in facebook where i've around 5.000 friends.
    Best regards
    looking forward to hear from you soon
    Best regards.

Toribio de Melim

• To
    Toribio Melim Feb 12, 2019

Dear Twoo

My name is Toribio de Melim.

my member name in Twoo is: Pardal do Telhado

I want the reimbursment of the 23.99 €. in other words i want my money back!!

this is my IBAN for reimbursement :PT50 [protected] 7