Twoo.comtwoo premium subscription not activated

Please check my twoo premium subscription. my subscription is until 14 july 2017 but its already stop.

please check as i have paid for this service

you can refer to screen capture where showing the next renew date would be on 14 July 2017 and it was renewed on 14 July 2017
I have also attached screen capture showing premium user not activcated.
i cannot do many things because the premium subscription stop.

Please activate it again
my email is [protected]@gmail.com

RESOLVED

• Twoo.com's response · Apr 18, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that the issue is being resolved via our help desk. If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know.

Regards,