Twoo.compremium and spotlight

K

"Using a Touch screen" on a key sensitive site???

I need my money back into my bank account.

On the 8th of Feb I upgraded to a Premium membership for a month at R13.99 and I paid the exact amount, but I didn't really use the site that long afterwards, as I felt unsafe, etc. due to 21 yr olds interacting with me while my Age range was clear enough, men with fake profile pics(???)...so I deactivated my account.

Yesterday I decided to reactivate the acc, as I needed to remove all my data (photos), bank account details, etc. As I was logged in, I went onto the premium options screen, trying to see where I'd find my banking details.

I believe that I clicked on the spotlight option also, as this had given Twoo the audacity to debit R429, instead of the R59.99 that's showing on my screen because that I could stomach, since my kids and I would still survive.

I'd like to know if I was scammed or robbed of the last cash that's on my savings acc or what? R429 = R59.99 ×3 months spotlight, never confirmed, just saw an incontact sms from the bank, plus R59.99, never got a chance to decide whether to terminate or continue with the Premium plan or not.

In case you'd have to investigate, from an active acc, please be advised, I had to deactivate my acc as soon as possible, as my profile states that I'm interested in women ages 18-23, "not a lesbian nor a child molester". That shows how quick Twoo was, to renew my subsription, just waiting for me to log in order to rob me of my money.

I sent an email to [protected]@twoo.com where my initial email regarding this matter was attended by Magda, who responded within 20-30min maybe, but as soon as I mention a refund and my query or issue, she never got back to me and I'm yet to hear from her.

Hoping that this makes sense

RESOLVED

• Twoo.com's response · Mar 29, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. We're very sorry you feel upset. We can assure you that we never take money from our users without their permission and their consent is needed to make the purchase. We apologise if you've cliced the button by accident. If you've already contacted us at [email protected] we can assure you that you'll receive an answer to your email soon as our community managers reply to emails within 24 hours. They will be able to check exactly why you've been charged and will check if a refund for this payment is possible.

Regards,