[Resolved] Twoo.comaccount got blocked.

V Review updated:

My account related with vicky.kot.[protected]@gmail.com has been blocked today i don't know why.
I wanna know when will it gets unblocked and what is the reason behind this.
Whenever i try to login it is showing that ' your account has been blocked . contact helpdesk'. but there is no option of contacting you people.
Please resolve this query as soon as possible.
thank you .

• Resolution Statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · Nov 28, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Your account has been blocked because it's not allowed to have more than one account on Twoo. Your second account is fully active. If we've blocked the account you want to use please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com and we'll unblock your account linked with this email address and block your other profile.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

• S
      Jul 29, 2019

WHY MY ACCOUNT BLOCK. MY EMAIL [protected]@yahoo.com.PLS CHK AND RESOLVE MY ACCOUNT . HANKYOU VERY MUCH
    SURESH TILWANI [protected]

• S
      Jul 29, 2019

pls chk my account and restart again

• R
      Oct 16, 2019

Hi my id is rajsree.[protected]@gmail.com. On Twoo it is showing blocked account. Please reactivate my account.

Thanks