TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — delivery problem
Recently, our 7 day a week newspaper has been tossed at the end of our driveway instead of being delivered to the front door. We have been paying customers for 28 years at this address.
I have called and talked to customer service reps many times, and have been promised that the carriers manager would be notified and that this would be corrected. It is still a problem. This should not be my problem as I am paying for this service.
What is next? Do we cancel the newspaper after 28 years? Is there someone with authority who cares and will correct this problem?
Jerome Pihlaja - [protected] Hickory Hill Drive, Eagan MN 55122
[protected]@gmail.com Account # 651396
More TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press Complaints & Reviews
- Pioneer Press - keeps on calling after initial rejection 
- Pioneer Press - telemarketing & bill payment 
- Pioneer Press - advertizing 
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - scam switch and bait
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - incessant phone calls despite asking 4 times to stop. signed me up automatically for a newspaper. 
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - digital subscription
- St Paul Pioneer Press - bad customer relations
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - billing and harassment
- Pioneer Press - no sunday paper delivery - stolen coupons
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - pp delivery service