TV Landprogramming issue - tv program: mom

C Review updated:

Please for the love of god take that show MOM off and put Raymond back on from 10-11!!! It is completely unwatchable and terribly unfunny and it's making me go to other channels and I really don't want to but I have no choice!!😭 Raymond from 10-11 is by far and away the better choice. I cannot imagine ratings NOT plummeting from this programming decision. I realize putting fresh content on is necessary but please for the love of all that's sacred take this show off!!

Rfisher Jun 14, 2021

People please, get rid of mom and younger and please keep TV Land as a classic show Network instead of sitting around making changes to make it look like you're doing your jobs or because you think you're doing something good because you're not doing something good you're really messing the network up

• Pe
    Peter Johnsson May 07, 2018

TV Land used to be a "family" channel, not anymore. I agree, MOM stinks, RAYMOND IS THE BOMB! I think Raymond is the BEST sitcom EVER produced. And, TV Land runs soooooooooooooo many commercials, Raymond has to run over sometimes too. I do not think TV Land will make it another year with the current programming. Save your station TV Land, play MORE RAYMOND!

Rfisher Jun 14, 2021

@Peter Johnsson I agree, mom stinks and is very immoral and a very bad influence on our children

Rfisher Jul 07, 2021

@Peter Johnsson I believe since it is apparent that no one is paying any attention to our complaints that we just need to boycott the TV Land network and boycott any ads that is aired on the TV Land network especially ads that depict a black man with a white woman but won't show ads that depict a black woman with a white man

Mac Henry Sep 27, 2017

What were you thinking? MOM show is VULGAR AND UNFUNNY!!! I used to watch Everybody Loves Raymond every single night to get a good laugh before going to bed. I guess I will have to play my DVD's of the show and avoid TV Land altogether till somebody there comes to their senses.

Rfisher Jun 14, 2021

@Mac Henry Very sorry to say it's now 2021 and someone has not yet come to their senses so I'm about ready to start watching the classic apps

Rfisher Jul 07, 2021

@Rfisher I believe the only way that we will get the resolution we are looking for is to boycott TV Land and especially the ads that are aired on the TV Land network with special attention toward the fact that TV networks are now showing ads which depict white women with black men but they won't show ads that depict black women with white men except in a rare commercial here and there. This is just an attempt to annihilate the white race, so TV Land officials let's keep it equal and let's get rid of shows like younger, mom, two and a half Men, and the Goldbergs which is complete stupidity. I will be boycotting your network and your products until you bring TV Land back to it's godly moral standards and until you stop showing racially offensive ads

• Pa
    Palisades Sep 24, 2017

TV land is off limits to my family since Mom is on!!

• Ly
    lynsie25 Sep 24, 2017

I have been a loyal Raymond fan forever. I was willing to try the new "Mom" show. It is totally unacceptable for TV Land to broadcast a show that condones drugs addiction, teen pregnancy, etc. etc. It is one thing to have discussions about current issues in a news forum, but not on a nationwide television station, that in the past has been all about family programming.

• Pa
    Palisades Sep 24, 2017

@lynsie25 I SO agree!!! Can't believe this happened. This is NOT family planning. So disappointed in TV Land.

• Ea
    Eavie99 Sep 23, 2017

Absolutely agree! I can't even believe the network runs this show. It exploits and makes fun of serious issues. Alcoholic absent parents, drug addiction, complete breakdown of values and propriety. Being raised by alcoholic parents, I know the pain and dysfunction that goes along with that, it's never a joking matter. With the opioid crisis in this country these problems are only going to get worse. I just can't imagine family programming that jokes about this sort of thing at any time of the evening.

Rfisher Jun 14, 2021

@Eavie99 I agree, I work in a drug and alcohol recovery center and I am appalled the TV Land allows mom to air on their Network