Turkish Airlinesairlines

Billow is the mail sent to airline for returning my money and they dint even respond.

From: nitinverma12

Date: 21/08/2019 10:35 (GMT+02:00)

To: [email protected], [email protected]

Cc: Dincer Sayici Turkish Airlines Kiev

Subject: Fwd: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Kuwait Valid Visa denied by Turkish airlines at Istanbul.

Dear Turkish Airlines team,

I would like to inform you that I was travelling to Kuwait with your reputed airlines and my origin was from KBP via Istanbul, as you can see in trailing mail from Kuwait embassy in Istanbul that my visa was valid during the travel and as per Kuwait travel law I had to carry the copy of Visa which I received through email and on arival to Kuwait I was supposed to hand over the copy to Kuwait official at the counter on Kuwait airpoart before immigration and get the original Visa there itself.

I was issued the two boarding passes one from kiev to Turkey and second was from turkey to Kuwait.

I board the Turkish airlines from kiev to Turkey and was stopped by your staff at Turkey airpoart at the gate as I was travelling with e-Visa.

My question to you is when rules of travelling to Kuwait is not changed than how your staff stopped me at gate while I was transit passengers.

If there was issue with Visa than why I was not stopped at kiev itself, why I was issued boarding passes for both flight.

How an airline can stop a transit passengers with valid documents.

Due to this I had to stay at airpoart for 14 hours.

When I ask your ground staff to accommodate me in hotel or in business lounge they started misbehaving with me.

Your ground staff kept on sending me from one count to another counter at airpoart without any solution and said me to take transit Visa of Turkey and go to Kuwait embassy in night and get original Visa which was at Kuwait airpoart.

Your ground staff said at around 2:00 AM that when visa office will open in morning than they will tell me the situation.

By 8:00 AM your staff started misbehaving with me and tell they don't know anything.

I asked them to give me return flight ticket in exchange of my flights which are already booked, for this they denied and ask me to purchase new ticket to return to kiev and they behaved very badly and stopped communicating with me in English and started talking to eachother in Turkish language and at end one lady from your staff said me we are behaving with you like your country behave even though she don't know my identity.

All what I have narrated is recorder in your camera's and all voice conversation it's recorded at airpoart you can check it.

Due to Turkish airline negligence I missed my flight and lost my business.

I want my money $850 back which I paid for tickets, for harassment which I faced at airpoart I also want you to pay$ 600 to me otherwise I have to move to consumer court.

Hoping for positive response from your side.

Thanks

Nitin Verma.

From: Kuwait Consulate

Date: 19/07/2019 18:42 (GMT+05:30)

To: nitinverma12

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Kuwait Valid Visa denied by Turkish airlines at Istanbul.

Mr. Nitin Verma,

We would like to İnform that the attached entry visa is valid and there is no change on the procedures.

Kind regards

The ambassador of Kuwait,

Embassy of Kuwait.

Turkey,

His excellency,

I Nitin Verma is working with Indias biggest automobile company M/s TATA MOTORS LTD and represents the company in Kyiv, fourteen days back I was travelling to Kuwait with valid business Visa and board the flight from Kyiv Borispil airport via Turkish airlines and after reaching Istanbul during the boarding of next flight Turkish airlines denied me as they said this is not valid Visa as its copy of it and I stayed in airpoart for 15 hours and after long discussions, arguments and request they dint allow me to go further to Kuwait and I had to return to Kyiv with big harassment.

Sir I wana ask you if some procedures have been changed for visiting the Kuwait as per my knowledge I can travel with the copy of Visa and on arrival at Kuwait airpoart I would have been given original Visa at counter on airpoart before the passport control area.

Waiting for the positive reply.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Verma

From: Kuwaiti Embassy in Ukraine

Date: 19/07/2019 15:07 (GMT+05:30)

To: nitinverma12

Subject: Re[2]: Re[2]: Kuwait Valid Visa denied by Turkish airlines at Istanbul.

[email protected]

От кого: "nitinverma12"
Дата: 19 июля 2019,  12:15:54

Kindly give me the email ID of that embassy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

From: Kuwaiti Embassy in Ukraine

Date: 19/07/2019 14:42 (GMT+05:30)

To: nitinverma12

Subject: Re[2]: Kuwait Valid Visa denied by Turkish airlines at Istanbul.

In this case you should contact Kuwait embassy at Istanbul and follow their recommendations.

От кого: "nitinverma12"
Дата: 19 июля 2019,  12:07:56

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know my Visa was valid, but still airlines dint allow to board the plane as they said I should have original visa where as as per rule I should travel with copy of the Visa and original would have been given to me at Kuwait airpoart.

I just want to know is this process of travelling with copy of Visa is changed by kuwait government.

Thanks

Nitin Verma

From: Kuwaiti Embassy in Ukraine

Date: 19/07/2019 14:22 (GMT+05:30)

To: Nitin verma

Subject: Re: Kuwait Valid Visa denied by Turkish airlines at Istanbul.

Dear Mr. Nitin Verma

Unfortunately we cannot help in your issue as the Embassy doesn't responsible for visas issue and cannot verify or confirm already issued visa.

Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Ukraine

От кого: "Nitin verma"
Дата: 8 июля 2019,  14:34:59

To,

The ambassador of Kuwait,

Embassy of Kuwait.

Kyiv Ukraine,

His excellency,

I Nitin Verma is working with Indias biggest automobile company M/s TATA MOTORS LTD and represents the company in Kyiv, two days back I was travelling to Kuwait with valid business Visa and board the flight from Kyiv Borispil airport via Turkish airlines and after reaching Istanbul during the boarding of next flight Turkish airlines denied me as they said this is not valid Visa and I stayed in airpoart for 15 hours and after long discussions, arguments and request they dint allow me to go further to Kuwait and I had to return to Kyiv with big harassment.

Sir I wana ask you if some procedures have been changed for visiting the Kuwait or my Visa has any issue.

I met Ms. Svitlana in the embassy today morning and explained her entire situation and show her my all documents which are authentic and valid.

Waiting for the positive reply.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Verma.

Fax:+38(044)391-5163

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the review of only the person or persons to whom it is addressed and for no one else, or no other purpose.

Ni