Turkish Airlinesticket#235-[protected]

R Nov 28, 2017 Review updated:

I booked this ticket back appx 4/2017. The very next morning I called to cancel reservations. My parents said they will not pay for this. Since then I have been trying to get a refund . I have been dealing with Travelopod. With no luck. I also did not realize and I was not told I would have to take a cab from Sabiha Gokeen airport to Fiumicino airport. Being a single women in a different country and traveling by myself. I am asking for a refund of $582.62. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. My phone number is [protected].

•   Dec 01, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us, we have looked into the review posted by Robin Quigley.

After our investigation, we would like to bring to your attention to the following facts:

You had booked a roundtrip ticket with us on 04/27/2017 with Turkish Airlines and an email confirmation was sent to you with your E-tickets. Later you had called us to request cancellation however as your tickets were nonrefundable tickets, so we could not cancel your tickets for a refund. Each ticket has its own fare rules and as per fare rules of your ticket, you had purchased a nonrefundable ticket and same was communicated to you.

Some flight may have airport change, where you would have to take ground transportation from one airport in the city to another while booking your reservation, you had picked an itinerary with airport change in Istambul because that ticket was significantly discounted. The Same itinerary was sent to you and approved by you over the email while booking the reservation.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience caused to you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Team Travelopod