Turkish Airlinesoffload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass.

I am a passenger of Turkish airline. I bought the ticket from montreal. I fly 29th of January montreal -Istanbul-Dhaka. when I return 21st of feb I came at airport 4.00am. I reporting at Turkish desk 4.15am and I get my baggage tag & boarding pass. then after immigration pass I am waiting for onboard. at 5.38 I was infront of security check in a boarding gate. that moment Turkish airline station manager( mr. danis) debate & argu with one of lady who fly to berlin. mr.danis highly tempered at that moment. he run to the grounded flight in side and came back again he run. I called him and I ask what happen to me. why I am not onboard? he say desk closed. I say to him I have two boarding pass in my hand flight is grounded 7.00 Oclock flight will be departure. I told him again what you are doing I am going to onboard my seat take 2min time. you are going to offload my baggage from aircraft takes 40min time. he say I say close its close that's it. finaly he say this is my power you cant do nothing. I already report to Dhaka air port magistrate. day of 26th feb I fly for montreal. again my wife bought the ticket Turkish airline. be honestly this history make for who are responsible for passenger support he is the parson did the happen. so now I am going to montreal court for the justice.

•   Apr 11, 2017

there is a cheaper solution than a "court", for justice in Canada.

•   Apr 11, 2017

The legal issue is DENIED BOARDING in your case.