Turkey Hillpoor service

Bought $30.00 worth of scratch off tickets. Had 2 winners and they refused to cash a $50.00 winner because they never have more then $20.00 in drawer and it's too much trouble to open safe. This was at 9:00 AM. Not like they werre afraid of being robbed. Have delt with Turkey hill store there for last 19-20 years but think I will now start with Rutters who cashed my ticket with no problem. Thank You. Leroy Gamble. 9 Church St. GlenRock, Pa.173237.

• El
    Elhabyan Feb 01, 2016

I filled up my car tank from the turkey hill gas station close to Tuttle mall in Columbus with butchering car wash also, I went to get my car washed and found it closed, I thought it was broken, I went inside and asked the cashier and he replied rudely : it is not broken but it is open from 8 am to 8 pm, I told there is no sign and I would not want to come back in an, he said rudely again, I can't refund money for you, you can call the manager tomorrow !!!, this will be my last visit to this gas station ..

Anthony Kroger Jun 05, 2012

Yeah...YOU pay in CASH but THEY want to give you a money order for lottery winnings above a tiny amount...Sometimes they will cash out the ticket for more if you wait till they get enough sales to cover in the draw. We have the same experience in Reading Pa. with Turkey Hill...

• Di
    dia3766 Mar 27, 2012

no kidding, not one i would bother posting since they got the ticket cashed elsewear