Turbo Taxglitch in their program

I've used Turbo Tax for 4 years. The first two years worked out fine since I could transfer all of my stock and bond info into the program automatically. Last year I received a notice from IRS saying that the income I reported on my 2008 return was inaccurate. I contacted Turbo via e-mail (no human voice to talk to) and was told I had put the information in wrong. I did 08 return again and informed Turbo it was a glitch in their program and I wanted to be reimbursed for the interest I owed the IRS as well as the charge for purchasing their faulty program. NO SATISFACTION I just received notice from the IRS on my 2009 taxes whereby the same exact problem has occurred and I owe IRS plus interest. I agree that with all the complaints against this company a class action lawsuit should be filed, and I don't say this lightly as I don't really believe in suing your brother. In hindsight I should have checked Turbo taxes figures but that is not what I PAID FOR. I put my trust in this company to be fair and accurate as they advertise if they were in error I could expect my purchase refunded. This is the first complaint I have ever lodged against any company or person. BEWARE CONSUMER DO NOT USE TURBO TAX. I've written a letter to the IRS NOT TO ACCEPT returns from this company AND HAVE ALSO CONTACTED MY INVESTMENT COMPANY TO STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS SHODDY OUTFIT. They could never reimburse me for the fear, aggravation, frustration, and hours spent trying to settle this issue both with the IRS and Turbo.