Tryacaiberrypure.com — charged my account without permission
Put in an order for a trial offer of acaiberry and decleansing product from the company. Fine print came up and I canceled the order. Products still came to my house. I returned both packages unopened. I was charged 54.95 for pureberry and 64.00 for new you today. Called the company several times but they seem to be unable to find the solution to my problem. I e-mailed the company and was told that I went over the grace period and that is why I was charged. I explained again that I did not give permission for them to withdraw the money from my account and that I had canceled the order. I also explained to them that I returned the products unopened. They have a foreign accent and they seem to not want to understand. I just want my money back and see that no one else gets scammed.
More Tryacaiberrypure.com Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry&life Cleansing - LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd UK.
- Lipaphen - Acai Berry Cleanse & Life Cleanse - Accounting discrepencies and lies about free trials
- acai berry and life cleanse - fraud
- Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse - False advertising
- Fwm Laboratories Acai Berry Detox - Acai Berry &Free Trial& Scam
- Help Your Health - Acai Berry Detox & Life Cleanser - Credit Card Charged without permission
- acai berry tropic - Scam, Fraud, Bad Faith
- Gns Acai Berry Pills - Scam
- Nature's Best ACAI Berry and Bromalite - Advertised FREE Sample's for JUST Shipping and Handling
- Life Cleanse And Acai Berry Detox - Life Cleanse and Acai Berry returned to Trading Planet Ltd and no Refund