Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks Truist Bank (formerly BB&T Bank) Truist failed to pay a scheduled bill pay but shows it paid and processed

Truist Bank (formerly BB&T Bank)  -  Truist failed to pay a scheduled bill pay but shows it paid and processed

B
Author of the complaint
2:59 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On April 20th, 2022, I scheduled a bill pay for delivery by May 16th, 2022 to Deerfield Beach Utility. I received an email confirmation of this scheduled bill pay and have attached. On May 18th, my new utility showed the prior bill was not paid. I went to the Truist website and the client portal shows payment was scheduled, then sent on May 9th, and processed May 16th. The money has never come out of my account and the utility department was never paid. After 3 calls with Truist, being disconnected the second time without a return call of which I was assured of should disconnection happen, I am told by the 3rd representative the scheduled payment was never processed & no one is available that can give me an answer as to why. A request with Resolution Department has been made. I am supposed to hear back within 24-48 hours. I don't have any faith in their contacting me. How can I trust Truist bank in the future that my bills will be paid as scheduled? Why is their banking system stating this bill pay was processed and paid when it wasn't? This concerns me greatly. Unfortunately, I will now get charged a late fee because the bill is 2 days late.

View 0 more photos