Tru BellezaTrial Skin Care Products - Instalift & Age Defying Wrinkle Serum

L

I'm very disheartened by the conduct of this company :(
I ordered a free trial from their website May 2, 2016 and believed I was receiving just that..."a free trial" The products arrived on May 11 and I was charged for shipping on 2 items (although they were in the same box) I was ok with that though as I believed that was implied on the original offer. I then noticed that I had been charged on May 16 & 18 full price in US funds for both the products I had received. I tried to immediately contact Tru Belleza customer service only to waste several hours and be hung up on & disconnected time after time. I never actually got to speak to a representative. Of course I panicked thinking that they have access to my credit card number and could continue to bill me if I was unable to reach anyone at the company to help me with my dilemma. I called my credit card company and explained the situation which led to cancellation of my card and having to notify all my perpetual existing debitors (the trusted and reliable companies I deal with). What a big in convenience all of this was. I still have not resolved the issue and apparently my only recourse is to keep on corresponding with Tru Belleza through email ( good idea to keep a paper trail) and hope that someone there has a conscience and will rectify the situation.
Please do not support this company and their shady practices of getting business. I'm not sure how they sleep at night! :( An expensive lesson learned - Always read the fine print & never order "free Trials" online!