Tru BellezaAutomatic online credit card billing prior to end of "free trial" period

M

Free trial samples shipped for S&H charges only. No mention at all of automatic monthly debits to the credit card if they don't get the product back within 14 days of ordering! I didn't even recieve the product for more than a week! So try for one day and return? Not reasonable and sneaky tactics to scam $148 from me!
Ihave requested that the charge be reversed and that the company should not ship the product. I have a red flag sent to me from Master Card whenever an American company makes a charge. As soon as I got the info, I was surprized and conacted Tru Belleza. The CSR send a canned email message with some mumbo jumbo about the 14 days trial and the need to get it back to them in that same 14 day period. Such nonsense that I can't believe this is legal!
I want the $148 credited to my account. Do not ship me any more of your product.