TRS Recovery Servicescheck fraud

I have received five checks from you written to home depot in my name. I haven't shopped at this store in years.
These are the checks that was sent to me within a week. I have never had an account at suntrust bank. I don't have the address of this bank.
I don't understand how my name and address. I never new this bank existed. These checks wasn't drawn on my bank. I want my name and address removed from your file. If I receive anything else from you I will be taking further action.

March 07 2017 ref : # [protected] ck : 1089