Trivagohotel reservation confirmation

M Nov 01, 2018

Good day. I did a booking by searching Hotels at Jodhpur on Trivago website. I was directed to Hotel website ( Treebo Hotels, Marwar Hotel, Jodhpur, India) where I did booking for 3 adults (1 room) for 2 nights (25th & 26th Dec'18), by paying the full amount through my credit card. The booking reference no. is TRB-[protected].

I submitted my e-mail ID ([protected]@bharatpetroleum.in ) in the relevant section for receiving booking confirmation and room details. However, in spite of sending mails to "'[protected]@themarwar.com" and "alerts.[protected]@treebohotels.com" asking for sending a confirmation for having received full amount and sending booking confirmation through e-mail, I am yet to receive such e-mail confirmation from them. I had also asked them to correct the booking name in the booking from "Diamond Ashok Ratna" (my residential address; name got picked up by default while filling details) to "Anurag Mittal" .

However, despite sending reminders to said Hotel IDs, I am yet to receive a confirmation. Kindly assist. Also, we expect Trivago to ensure that all Hotels listed on your website should be prompt & responsive to customer needs (and not indifferent as in instant case).

Kindly confirm on action taken to my e-mail "[protected]@bharatpetroleum.in"