Greystar Real Estate Partners Logo

Greystar Real Estate Partners

Having problems with Greystar Real Estate Partners?

Greystar Real Estate Partners Customer Service Contacts

+1 949 220 0894 (Irvine, CA)
+1 530 601 4066 (Sacramento, CA)
+1 858 914 2123 (San Diego, Solana Beach, CA)
+1 415 524 0992 (San Francisco, CA)
+1 312 548 9265 (Chicago, IL)
+1 469 425 2196 (Irving, TX)
+1 763 220 6305 (Bloomington, MN)
+1 713 479 8900 (Houston, TX)
+1 512 270 3139 (Austin, TX)
+1 210 479 3890 (San Antonio, TX)
+1 505 908 9311 (Albuquerque, NM)
+1 702 466 1380 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 602 910 2752 (Phoenix, AZ)
+1 954 627 1673 (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
+1 904 800 5030 (Jacksonville, FL)
+1 407 901 2995 (Orlando, FL)
+1 813 321 4819 (Tampa, FL)
+1 303 647 5610 (Denver, Greenwood Village, CO)
+1 385 200 9898 (Salt Lake City, UT)
+1 617 274 8810 (Boston, MA)
+1 646 374 2153 (New York, NY)
+1 215 309 9388 (Philadelphia, PA)
+1 703 594 8022 (Washington DC, McLean, VA)
+1 208 363 6700 (Boise, ID)
+1 971 703 5015 (Portland, OR)
+1 206 981 5241 (Seattle, WA)
+1 360 328 7891 (Spokane, WA)
+1 404 334 3125 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 704 675 7809 (Charlotte, NC)
+1 931 536 4001 (Nashville, Brentwood, TN)
+1 919 670 5310 (Raleigh, NC)
+44 203 595 3333 (United Kingdom)
18 Broad Street, Suite 300

4131 Parklake Avenue, Suite 150, Raleigh, North Carolina 27612

United Kingdom
15 Finsbury Circus House, London, EC2M 7EB

Mexico
Paseo de la Reforma 243, Piso 23, Ciudad de México, D.F. Col. Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Greystar Real Estate Partners Customer Service. Initial Greystar Real Estate Partners complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Greystar Real Estate Partners above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Greystar Real Estate Partners. Discuss the issues you have had with Greystar Real Estate Partners and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Greystar Real Estate Partners Complaints & Reviews

Oct 29, 2020

Greystar Real Estate Partners — Discrimination

Since I moved here back in the end of september (The Retreat at The Woodlands) I've been lied to and...

Feb 12, 2020

Greystar Real Estate Partners — apartment manager engaging in egregious and intentional efforts to mislead tenants in an effort to evict them.

I am a former resident as of October 31, 2019 of Casa Anita Apartments which is ran by Greystar Real Estate...

Greystar Real Estate Partnersrefusal to perform regular "maintenance service" since sept 29, 2019

I wish for immediate action, nothing less.
Photo attached shows the work order since 9/29/2019 without status change.
Email Conversation below shows 3 Managers stalling to perform work.
They are the "Community Manager, Maintenance Manager and Resident Services Manager

From: Chris Darlington
Date: October 24, 2019 at 10:51:22 AM EDT
To: Sherwood Crossing Manager
Cc: Sherwood Crossing Services
Subject: Re: 9/29 Maintenance ticket still unresolved. Please help.

Pictures will take more time, since I work in DC.

There is no reason for us to have any miscommunication. Pictures may not do it justice.

Please simply key into 712 and verify the facts and please plan a solution with deadlines toward remediation.

I have spoken to your headquarters in Charleston and hope there will be actionable tasks disseminated today.

On Oct 24, 2019, at 9:51 AM, Sherwood Crossing Manager wrote:

Good Morning Chris,

I apologize for the delays and frustration you are experiencing. I will say, this is the first time I have been made aware that you have any pending concerns. With that, I am sure this can be addressed relatively quickly.

I will prioritize a visit by Walter, our Service Manager, today.

Additionally, I am happy to report that it is very unlikely that these spots on the tile be mold. It is typical for tiles to change color overtime, especially for ground units due to the moisture that emanates from the ground.

Do you mind sending me photos? I will review and be able to provide quick instruction to Walter.

Jean-Paul Vidal | Community Manager
o 410.246.1724 | [protected]@greystar.com | greystar.com

Professionally managed by Greystar® | Greystar.com

From: Sherwood Crossing Services
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:04 AM
To: Chris Darlington
Subject: RE: 9/29 Maintenance ticket still unresolved. Please help.

Good morning Chris,

I apologize for how you are feeling. Please know we are working diligently to find a solution to what is going on.

Is there a time you will be home today for our Maintenance Supervisor Walter to explain what is going on to you?

Kelsey Dunbar | Resident Services Manager
o 410.799.8142 | [protected]@greystar.com

From: Chris Darlington [mailto:[protected]@me.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 8:21 PM
To: Sherwood Crossing Services
Subject: Re: 9/29 Maintenance ticket still unresolved. Please help.

Good Evening,

I think this situation is sad.
Sept 9th this was created.

Why are we being punished ?
Seriously...why are we being punished ?

I pay every dime of my rent out of my own pocket.

I "was" giving your crew the opportunity to tell me what is wrong with the tile, hoping that it is not black mold. Hoping that someone would offer a diagnosis and prioritize according to a standard.

It now appears that you see me as a weak person and that I need to be aggressive with my actions.

Please provide me with an escalation path that reaches a regional manager at headquarters. Spot lights need to be on this issue.

On Oct 11, 2019, at 1:23 PM, Sherwood Crossing Services wrote:

Good afternoon Chris,

I forwarded your email directly to Walter our Maintenance Supervisor. He or one of our team member will be there to inspect sometime today.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Kelsey Dunbar | Resident Services Manager
o 410.799.8142 | [protected]@greystar.com

From: Chris Darlington [mailto:[protected]@me.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:10 PM
To: Sherwood Crossing Services
Subject: 9/29 Maintenance ticket still unresolved. Please help.

Please let us know what we can do to alleviate this issue we are having.
No status, no updates, no communication.
[protected]

refusal to perform regular "maintenance service" since sept 29, 2019

Greystar Real Estate Partnerskapilina management, resident services and maintenance

I have lived at Kapilina Beach Homes for over a year now and I am regretting my decision to renew my lease. Over this past year the sewer lines have backed up 7 times. No one at Kapilina responded in urgently and all that was ever done was snaking the pipes and telling me the pipes are old... after the 4th back up a Kapilina finally paid a contractor to excavate half the pipes and I was hopeful that would be the end. Nope... it continued with the same old non-responses from resident services and maintenance. It wasn't until after the 7th time and a threatening email from me quoting the Hawaii a residential Landlord - Tenant Laws and threatening to go to the Department of health that management here took this problem seriously. It is hopefully fixed but it should not have taken over a year to resolve!

Additionally I have asked for answers in regards to the common water charge that tripled from $7 to $22 without any notice and have not gotten any answers, just like no answers as to the increasing electrical rates that occurred without notice. Christine Carpio is an insult to everyone in this community and should be fired. She is condescending, rude and has called residents uneducated and basically told one resident to move if she didn't like it here. She claims they want happy residents but does NOTHING to make that happen.

The club house is a dump! The pool gets pooped in almost weekly, it is filthy dirty and no one monitors it. The locals know they can get in without having to be a resident and they can just walk right in. The hot tub is just as disgusting and rarely working. We stopped going because we get sick every time we use either. The gym is disgusting as well and never gets cleaned.

Then there is the bugs and the rats and the grass that doesn't get mowed. This place is NOT resort living and has been such a huge disappointment for us. It is really sad because this place could be amazing with the right management. You need to take a serious look at your employees here because they are horrible. Emails go un-answered, maintenance requests get cancelled without being completed, oh and security is a laughing joke! Why even have a gate if security is just going to raise the gate for anyone so they don't have to get up and leave the guard shack! God help you if you actually need security because they don't answer the phone... you are better off just calling 911.

So... there you have it. Kapilina is far from resort living and I for one can not wait to get out of here!!!

Greystar Real Estate Partnersregional manager’s actions and words

During a town hall held at Kapilina Beach Homes in Ewa Beach, Hawaii on a Tuesday 10/22/2019 beginning at7pm Hawaiian standard time. With State representative Bob McDermott, Commanding office Cpt. Dabao Naval Facilities Hawai'i, Hawaiian Electric and Senator Kurt Favella. The senior regional manager Christine Carpio made it very apparent she is t in the business of working with families of the community she is assigned too. When a Military spouse spoke up with an issue of valid reasoning about rental increases and extremely high ultility bills, Christine responded with "well Kapilina isn't for everyone" this is after this spouse had just signed a lease renewal and is now outside of the Housing allowance they were given by the military. Throughout this exchange Christine was smiling. This was the tip of the iceberg especially after she has repeated treated residents at town hall meetings as [censored]s stating that all anyone needs is education on the matters being brought up. This woman is extremely unprofessional and should not be representing any company whatsoever

I would like to be contacted about this issue through email at [protected]@icloud.com

• Su
          Susan Jim Oct 24, 2019

I attended the same meeting and am appalled by Christine Carlitos behavior and attitude. She has disrespected And degraded the military community as well as the 1400 residents In our community. Every aspect of our community has declined under her leadership in one years time, but her blatant disregard for the tenants of Kapilina during the townhall meeting has iced the cake. Our community needs help! We need answers! We need leadership! We need Honesty and transparency! Please investigate this!

Greystar Real Estate Partnerssecurity is very unfriendly

Security is very unfriendly. The worst service I've ever lived. Everyone says security here is unkind. Of course, some people are friendly, but I want to leave this apartment right away because of two very unfriendly people. Two young men always ignore me and don't working. I'm stressed. A few months ago I was so angry that I complained, but nothing improved.

• Su
            Susan Jim Oct 24, 2019

What state is this property ?

Greystar Real Estate Partnersfailure to update renters insurance

I've had proper proof of insurance for the entire lease of my apartment however the leasing office seems to forget to update it. I've sent them numerous emails, called them and even visited their office but I'm still getting emails saying "Im out of compliance"? No you're out of compliance: this is [censored], I keep having to send you paperwork every few months. Do it right the first time and stop charging me for your insurance when I'm paying for my own.

• Gr
              Greystar tennant Oct 21, 2019

We experienced the same. Our insurance was prepaid for a year, proof sent Many times, and they wouldn’t stop sending threatening emails.
              We also experienced troubles with disability discrimination, and huge Character Mischaracterizations and Bait and Switch. They are vindictive as well.

Jan 06, 2019

Greystar Real Estate Partners — milano apartment ~2500 woodland park dr apt m212

I am a former resident of Apartment M212, prior to moving out I wrongly over paid my rent and was told it...

Greystar Real Estate Partners — tenants

This is the second time I've had to deal with neighbors smoking or either dealing drugs next to me, the first...

Greystar Real Estate Partners — safety, general unsatisfactory conditions, retention

Nancy Sage Patterson 3033 East Thunderbird Rd. #1034 Phoenix, Az 85032 December 16, 2018 To whomever it...

Greystar Real Estate Partners — neon sign

I reside in 625 at The Berkeley, 500 West Ave., Norwalk Ct. The apt. faces the Waypointe, another Greystar...

Greystar Real Estate Partners — overture fair lakes va

The company's marketing for this property as "62+, active and social" senior apartments is false and...

Greystar — prospect place management in hackensack new jersey

The management at this building is horrible. These are just a few pictures of what was wrong in the apartment...

Greystar — pamela w. hanley, community manager of townhouse atlanta is unprofessional, inappropriate and discriminatory

To whomever this may concern, I am submitting this complaint regarding the inappropriatene...

Greystar — assistant manager at the lofts at valley forge

I am a 9+ year resident at the lofts at valley forge, pa. I am constantly harassed by the assistant manager...

Greystar — greystar property park colony in hollywood, fl

Greystar Property Park Colony Apartments in Hollywood, Fl withdrew $2588.00 twice out of my bank account for...

Greystarwasher

I submitted a work order for my washer 3 weeks ago. I called the leasing office, went in there I kept getting the go around that they were short staffed. If they are short staffed shouldn't they get support from the outside? To be without a washer for 3 weeks and to still have to pay my full rent when in the contract it talks about ammmenities. That's not cool. And to be told three times someone would be here that day and to come home to a broken washer still that is just not ok! I would like to be contacted so I can discuss this further.

Greystar — parking and management

I'm writing in regards about the reserve in yakpank New York. My name is Jessica and I spoke and so did my...

Greystar — no follow up to complaints put in

This company is doing the "least" they can to save a buck. There are so many issues within the company that...

Greystar — poorly managed

Poorly managed. Management has poor communication and careless about residential concerns/complaints. I had...