DS-MAX Properties Logo

DS-MAX Properties

Having problems with DS-MAX Properties?

+91 888 000 1001 (Customer Service)
+91 776 050 4628 (Joint Venture)
+91 990 001 9826 (WhatsApp)
№ 1854, 17th Main, 30th B Cross, 5th Block, HBR Layout, Near to Ring Road
Bangalore
India - 560043

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DS-MAX Properties.

Complaints & Reviews

DS-MAX Properties — Cheating customers with illegal properties

I had booked a flat in the DS Max Sigma Nest project on March 2013. But after some days I got information...

DS-MAX — DS-MAX NOT PROVIDING PROMISED ALTERATION

Dear Friends, Pls be aware of the wrong promises being made by DX- Max Property. Their Sales Manager...

DS-MAX Properties — DS Max is organised cheat

WARNING SING FOR THE ENTIRE NATION My experience with Truth – written by Mahatma Gandhi, became world...

DS-MAX Properties — No land ragistration on building

I had read the review of some old customer of this builder on the Internet from which I had got the...

DS-MAX PropertiesDs Max not reliable

I was in the process of buying flat with Ds Max Sigma Nest, lack of information, incorrect information, thugism are rampant in the staff. There seems to be no accountability and a lot of staff curn. SO if you deal with someone he is gone in 4 months and you need to start over again with the new person. Bottom line this is an issue because the processes are not in place and no one seems accountable. They have no concept of customer service.

DS-MAX PropertiesDs max Sigma Nest duplicity

I was shifting from chennai to Bangalore become of transfer in my work. I stayed in Bangalore for 8 months in rented residence. I at first wanted to buy a flat as soon as I land here but I thought its wise to do a research on builders in Bangalore. That was the time, when I met DS MAX builders in Bangalore. I visited their project Ds Max Sigma Nest near electronicity, Bangalore. Then I started doing research on the builder, I found that they don’t have legal documents of the property which they will to be constructing in the future. But they land is not registered on their name, they already started taking the bookings on that project. Most of their properties are illegally constructed and they are also promoting others builders properties in very high margin price. I cautioning all citizens of India to beware of this dishonest Builder in Bangalore.

• Ar
        Arjunji2 Nov 11, 2013

I am unlucky that I made my 1st emotional investment with DS MAX sigma nest.He is a sick Organization with NO ETHICS. They have continuously failed to deliver on every single Promise from Construction quality, Greenery, Apartment color, amenities to maintenance changes etc. DS MAX sigma nesthas altered greenery landscape/playground & made it a concrete hell. Project is delayed by more than 2 years with no proper security during construction. Quality of doors/window screen is below substandard.

DS-MAX PropertiesDS MAX Sigma nest making fool

This is Abhay deshmukh I had paid payment of 1 lack 10 thousand as the booking amount to DS MAX Sigma nest for a 2 BHK flat. After making this payment I didn’t get any single response from them for the starting of construction . I went to their office, their CRM manager give some common excuses to us, which was showing their way of un- professionalism with the customer. I don’t know whether to go for complaints for this big problem and how get flat with this DS MAX Sigma nest when any customer will only they are saying we are under procedure of construction. From last year not even 1 inch of the construction have done. Really we have loss the our money after going to DS MAX Sigma nest.

• Ar
          Arvind jain9 Oct 17, 2013

This is Arvind jain, dear i have also the same problem with DS MAX builder, before few month i have also cancelled our flat from their project but still am waiting for refund our money. i have had visit many time to t6heir office but they are doing same thing whatever they are responding you. Drear if you have any idea to refund our money please suggest me also.

• Te
          teju soni2 Oct 19, 2013

Dear I am also had canceled our flat after knowing that this project of DS MAX is going in illegal land. This I was booked before 9 month ago by giving the 1 lack as the booking amount. But after some time when I got information that it is a illegal construction and it will not be complete anyhow and many of people had cancelled from there. After 3 month of cancellation I got 40 k but still 60 k is pending to refund. I have called, mailed and visited many time to their office for it. But nobody is ready to response properly.

• De
          devaky3 Oct 22, 2013

From last year I am waiting for our flat possession and also I have called, e-mailed the request but DS MAX builders are not responding to us. There are many people who have booked the home in their project at the same time when I booked our flat with them, but not even a single customer have got the possession of their flat. Many people have even cancelled their flats but they didn’t get their money and they are also waiting for the refund. So, if any of you have plans or way to get the possession please suggest us.

• Na
          Nakul upadhyay Oct 24, 2013

Beaware to fraud builder in bangalore othere wise they can make you fool at the time of buying the flat. This is Nakul upadhyay in 2012 I came to booked our home to DS MAX sigma nest and after met and lessoning their term and condition I booked a flat in E-city project. I am a software Tester and a am working from last 8 year in HP company. So the E-city project was sutable for me as near by my office and I booked it by giving the 1 lack and 35 thousands as the 30% down payment. But after three months later I got some inforamation about tha illegal land registration so I visited to their office and I asked about it. But I didn’t get clarification and I cancelled the our flat from DS MAX sigma nest

• Ra
          ranjeet 1sen Oct 28, 2013

Any of you have got your money from DS MAX sigma nest please inform me also. I am also waiting to refund the money from them. Now seven month has been over but still we didn’t get it. I have called many times to their office but i didn’t get any positive answer form these people. If any of you have got pleases comment here

• Wa
          Waseem Ahmed Khan Jun 16, 2016

Two years back I had booked the flat in Ds max properties. But I am not getting any updates from them, so I cancelled my project but till they not given my money. If I forced them heavily then they are given me cheques but they were bounced. I was irritated by them

I am appeling you don't choose this as your builder.

DS-MAX Properties — Lack of service

I purchased a flat from DS Max Builders, Bangalore. The construction of flat was very poor and the quality of...