TriMetthis is transportation for the emotionally and physically challenged

P Review updated:

Today I needed to run an important errand at the grocery store that has a U.S. Post office in it. On my way back to the apartment which is a half a mile away from the grocery store I asked nicely to please drop me off at the managers office because I had a large problem I needed to speak with them about involving one of the apartments residents. The bus made two 90 degree turns and then the office closed per the sign on the door. That was not my falt. The driver got very rude and nasty and acted like everything in life was my falt. I told him the story about this resident no matter when he sees me at the Safeway in Cedar Mill or in Forest Grove or Hillsboro that he hits me up for money. He told me when he saw me at the Cedar Mill Safeway yesterday 3/11/2016 that he had a record and that he needed bus money. I have been here 25 years and know that people with records are on the street and rarely get hired anywhere. I do not like this man hitting me up for money everytime he sees me saying to me he needs money for the city bus. People at church told me yesterday that he does not have a job and has been kicked out of several Safeway stores in Washington county for begging and being a transient. When I told the Tri Met Lift driver this story he got loud, rude, nasty and like he just cared about the money in taking me to mail my housing application which is 100% very selfish. He said to never never ever ask him to do anything again. Here is what I want to say to you MR TrI Met Lift bus Driver: It is not my falt I am disabled. If you would read anything about genetic disorders they do not know what causes them and many people in this town are slow and physically challenged. Also Mr Tri Met Bus Driver. I hate it here in Portland. This last 3 years with greed 100% taking over and fights breaking out everywhere and tons of rent protests it is just not a livable city for me to live in any longer and not a good situation for me. It is causing me much undue stress and unhappiness. I would like to leave Portland and Tri Met Lift and never ever come back ever ever here. So I plan really Mr Tri Met Bus driver to never never ever never ever take the your line or your bus ever ever again due to your rudeness, your loudness, your being blaming and critical, and just being a total j*** in every way possible. This is a warning to never take Tri Met Lift in Portland on a Saturday unless you want to encounter this driver that will be this way to you and blame you for being disabled and blaming you for your apartment complex closing its rental office. This trip as short as it was supposed to be was the worst trip of my life. Never by Tri Met have I ever been treated so horribly by any public transportation system.

• Cr
    crystal X Feb 03, 2017

Good grief lady he's a lift driver, not your personal sniveling counselor. Blame the poor man like that, he probably gets darn sick of dealing with whining and complaining. Grow up and chill out!!

• Dp
    DPR-18 Aug 20, 2018

Bus route 47; bus #2819 - stopped a car or two behind me in the lane to my right, no cars in front of him; speeds into my lane, as his merge lane ended, not yet fully along the side of me - speeded up to force me into on-coming lane - not right to be that aggressive - irresponsible - danger to us all

• Pd
    Pdxdriver Oct 27, 2018

At 3:20 pm on Sunday June 11th this bus pulled out right in front of me causing me to slam on my. Brakes. Then when I pulled up to the light by her she was shaking her head at me and talking rudely.
    She was in the wrong she did NOT yield to incoming traffic. Rude lady. Nice customer care trimet!!

• Dr
    driver222 Nov 12, 2018

I-205 northbound
    Clackamas Towncenter area, approx. Monterey Ave.
    Monday, January 23rd, 08:33 am

This is the clean air we get for supporting Trimet?

Comments