TrileGiant / TLG — scam and fraud!
Please check out www.cleverosity.com for information on Trilegiant, a Connecticut-based company that offers online shopping services and discounts to people who purchase memberships (and charges to many who DID NOT purchase memberships). I was "automatically" signed up when I reserved a motel room. I have been charged $11.99 a month by TLG***TRVLADV and by TLG**SHOPPERSADV even though I never signed up for them. I did a search online and found that this company, TRILEGIANT, has had numerous lawsuits and complaints against them for the very same thing. They operate under hundreds of names and when you do complain to your bank, your bank may offer you "ID Protection" to prevent this type of fraud - BEWARE!!! Trilegiant also operates those services and will charge you monthly to "protect yourself" against them! Shades of the mafia? Please immediately complain to the FTC, your Attorney General and everyone you know to do the same! All information is available at www.cleverosity.com. Also there are lawyer available who are currently collecting information for ANOTHER class action lawsuit against TRILEGIANT. Please check your bank statements and if your are a victim, do complain anywhere and everywhere to get this company out of business!
More TrileGiant / TLG Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee
- TLG Buyers Advantage - unauthorized billing
- TLG Shopper - unauthorized charge
- Tlg Fye Vip - charge my debit card
- TLG Shopper - canceling my membership
- TLG Great America - fruad/scam
- TLG - fraudulent charges
- greatfunsite.com - scam under the guise of a $10.00 rebate after ordering bank checks
- TLG Great Fun - unauthorized charges to credit card
- TLG Greatfun - unauthorized charge