Menu

C
Author of the complaint
10:58 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For two plus months now, the trendmicro ENT security app is NOT available in the apple store-

We have been using this product for years for our agency mobile devices- first, we ran the update on the server and renewed the Cert on the server. That blew out every device in our network unrenderable- so none of our devices were running the app at that point.

We started gathering all the iphonesnform all our field offices and started reinstalling the app- however, after only getting a handful installed, the app was removed from the apple store so we have bulk of our secoces unprotected- and we can NOT. Install on any at this point- so for two months all the agency mobile decices are unprotected- yet we ha md just renewed for the year and have paid for the product-
So we are paying for a product that does not exist!

I am so frustrated- I have called, emailed and submitted cases yet we don't even get a call back from our sales rep nor any others to tell us when/if this app is going to be available again or what the status is...

I EXPECT somebody to give me some answers to give me a status- to tell me how to get our trend sales rep to bother even calling me back, to reimburse us the monies that we have paid for this program for all the weeks that it is not available- also I want to know if trend is going to help when we end up getting infections in our iPhones which are supposed to be covered!

Will SOMEONE PLEASE, get back to me and give me some answers!
Curt Whiteway