[Resolved] Travelgeniorefund for ticket

Hello,

My ticket was cancelled by Jet Airways and i booked it through travel genio. Jet airways has claimed they have refunded and i should reach out to Travelgenio and travel genio will not give me anything in writing nor will they provide me any sort of conformation on filling a refund claim on my ticket and if they will issue a refund. They only ask me to wait for the past 4 months and i have got nothing from them.

booking code: [protected]

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jul 24, 2019

Hi Fuad. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

Fu
Jul 23, 2019

Comments

Jul 24, 2019

I have the same Scenario. I booked the Jet airways tickets via Travelgino and they have been refunded by Jet but they have not paid me anything. This company do not respond to emails nor is customer friendly. We may have to put these on Social network and warn people to not book tickets with these guys. They find it very convenient to get away with Customers money. You will soon see the repercussions for your fraudulent ways.