[Resolved] Travelgeniorefund

I booked a flight from Melbourne to Amritsar for 9th April 2019. That flight got cancelled by this company. Offering me a different time making me reach 2 days after to India. I did not want that newly scheduled flight so they offered me a Refund. They said it will process in 2 months. Now its been 3 months and now they do not answer my phone calls and email. Should i proceed with a legal action? It is very annoying as its a hard earned money. Its not for crooks and fraud people like Travelgenio. I travel very frequently and this company just lost a bussiness of about $2000 from my side just by showing fraud it $ 550. Such a bad customer service and agents are in Spain with very less knowledge of english. I have got all recordings of every single phone call and every single document you guys sent while changing ticket schedule.

Booking number is S03SQ6

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jul 11, 2019

Hi Himanshu. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi