[Resolved] Travelgenio — refund of service pack for adding checked baggage in hold
I bought ticket from OPO to MAD, air Europa.
When i booked ticket, i paid additional charge of KRW25, 802 for the service pack to include 23kg checked baggage in hold.
My confirmation email shows it confirmed additional charge so that i purchased 23kg checked baggage in hold.
however, on Air Europa website, my ticket is not provided it so that I directly bought the additional baggage by my self .
for this point, i sent several emails, but their reply is not make sense and definitely useless.
Even i paid additional charge, i can NOT upgrade my seat, get meal or cancel, change the flgiht schedule for free.
Also, their provided charge to add 23kg checked baggage is same as do directly via airline website, EUR 30. Then, why should i pay more?
I requested to refund the amount of KRW25, 802 .
my booking no. i s :C0SXHS
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - travelgenio do not respond to refund and credits for flights 
- Travelgenio - flight cancellation refund 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - this company is a fraud. don't book with them 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - change of date for ticket 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - refunded money
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - payment method unavailable
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - customer service 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - flights 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - refund
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - refund not received after flight cancelled 5 months ago