[Resolved] Travelgeniorefund of service pack for adding checked baggage in hold

S Aug 13, 2018

Dear concern.
I bought ticket from OPO to MAD, air Europa.
When i booked ticket, i paid additional charge of KRW25, 802 for the service pack to include 23kg checked baggage in hold.
My confirmation email shows it confirmed additional charge so that i purchased 23kg checked baggage in hold.
however, on Air Europa website, my ticket is not provided it so that I directly bought the additional baggage by my self .
for this point, i sent several emails, but their reply is not make sense and definitely useless.
Even i paid additional charge, i can NOT upgrade my seat, get meal or cancel, change the flgiht schedule for free.
Also, their provided charge to add 23kg checked baggage is same as do directly via airline website, EUR 30. Then, why should i pay more?
I requested to refund the amount of KRW25, 802 .
my booking no. i s :C0SXHS

• TravelGenio's response · Aug 14, 2018

You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

• Resolution Statement