TravelgenioRefund of cancelled flight due to covid-19 on march

D Nov 05, 2020

Greetings from the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Chennai, India.

This is not the first request mail regarding my refund.

Please try to understand how customer feels.

Anyway, I'm writing this email regarding to request my full amount refund. Because of the COVID-19,

The ANA Airways cancelled my flight ticket without any notice. So I called them several times, but they told me to request to your side.

Here below is the reply I received from ANA. Kindly advise the agent to process a Full refund for the below ticket.

EtKT - [protected]

ENDORSEMENT - DUE COVIDE19 APPROVAL CODE WCN001

Please kindly refund the full amount of my flight ticket as soon as possible.

The details of my booking is mentioned below.

Passenger name : SUR NAME : KIM / FIRST NAME : DONGHYUN

Ticket Number : [protected]

Travel from : CHENNAI

Travel to : Tokyo (Narita)

Travel date : 18/03/2020 - 25/03/2020

Reservation Code : DOQTJW

Date of Issue : 31 JAN 20

Last 4 digits of Card : 9613

Place of Issue : MADRID ES - TRAVELGENIO SLISS.

OFFICE CODE : [protected]

Please check the details and kindly do the proccedure of my refund request.

Since it is not the personal trip, but the official trip, I have to report back to our ministry.
Please kindly understand the situation and do the needful as soon as possible.

I'm waiting your reply,

Sincerely,

Kim

Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile : +91 [protected]

RESOLVED

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 05, 2020

Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.