[Resolved] Travelgeniopayment not received

A Sep 10, 2018 Review updated:

1. On Saturday the 8th of September I booked a flight on Travelgenio.
Immediately I received a RESERVATION CONFIRMATION WITH THE FLGHT DETAILS.
2. I paid with Ideal, I checked my bank account and I Saw that the payment had been done to Worldpay Limited at 11.33. on the 8th of September.
I called my bank, they traced the payment and indeed the bankaccount received the money, it was on their account.
That was easy to check, since my account is with the same Bank in Holland.
3. I did not receive the tickets or the second email.
4. I received 3 times an email that there was a problem with the payment and that they didn't receive the money. With a link to pay again. I did not do this, since I already paid!
5. I called the customer service several times, and they told me to send an email to [protected]@travelgenio.com, with the payment proof. Or book and pay again !
6. I did send them several emails with the proof of the payment.
7. I received emails that the booking had been cancelled, because I did not pay.
8. I called again and they said that an IDEAL payment takes time, don't worry you will get the tickets. They promised to cancel the cancellation.
9. Once again I receive an email, from you, saying::
" Thank you for contacting Travelgenio.
We would like to inform you that your booking has been cancelled due to payment issues.
If you wish to make a new booking you can visit our website.--
10. WHAT CAN I DO NOW? I PAYED! THE BANK TELLS ME I DID AND TRVELGENIO/ worldpay limited HAS THE MONEY.
11. DID they STEAL MY MONEY? PLEASE CONFIRM ME THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. Please tell me they are not frauds….
12. The bank told me that an IDEAL payment can never be undone...European rules. So they cannot do anything for me!

WHAT CAN I DO?????

• TravelGenio's response · Sep 10, 2018

Hi Albertina, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to [email protected] with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

• Resolution Statement