Transworld Systems IncFraud

This is a debt collection company who bought a debt from a company, Karsh Consulting, with whom I did business in 2003. However, I paid the original business in full for a business valuation completed in July, 2003.
The debt collector filed a request for a judgment based on a contract between Karsh Consulting and an unknown person from a different city, with a different name and address on the contract. I responded re the statute of limitations which had tolled, but the county Judge granted the debt collector summary judgment anyway. (At the time I didn't know the debt collector used a different contract from the one I had with original business.) The grant was based on the fraudulent contract and awarded not only @ 4000 in unpaid fees but also 18% interest and attonrey fees...all for a debt that was not mine for services that I di dnot purchase.
In order to appeal I had to come up with $15, 000 which I could not afford, so the judgment stands. The debt collector liened my house and so I cannot get a refinance or sell without paying.
The attorney for TransWorld is named Steven J. Goldstein, address 5299 DTC Blvd, Greenwood Village, Col 80111.
He committed fraud but unfortunately I don't have the money to sue him.

• Re
    Reviewer21057 Jan 27, 2016

They keep calling!!! I am not the person they are looking for!!! I have told them numerous times!!! I was able to goggle this persons name and could find them!!! Why can't they!!! INCOMPATAINT!!!

• Pm
    pmtking Sep 13, 2011

pay your bills.

• Cr
    CrazyBitch Apr 14, 2011

Have you contacted the County Attorney where you live to see what recourse you have? If in fact this company committed fraud, them that is a criminal offense and maybe the County Attorney would like to take the case and prosecute this company. Just and idea. I wouldn't take that laying down that is for sure.