Transamerica Retirement Services401k rollover request/distribution request

M Review updated:

I have been working on this for over a month. Every time I submit paperwork I have to call to follow up then I'm told they need something else. They haven't ONCE called me to update me on the status even though I've requested this on each occasion. There is no way to communicate via email and you have to run through the customer service mill on the phone each time. They require everything to be faxed and my first 3 faxes went through without issue yet the last 2 they claim they didn't receive. Coincidentally these 2 faxes are the "final step" needed to complete my request. This has been the most difficult process ever. Each person has lied to me or mislead me in one way or another. At this point I feel like I may never see MY money! Of course there is no way to complain on their website or escalate the process. Ridiculous.

• We
    Wei Huang Feb 18, 2020

were u able to get ur funds? i am in the same situation as you. been over 2 years and am still getting nowhere. please provide any insights.