Toyota Motor Corporation — airbag
Have a 2002 PreRunner with 90000 miles; airbag light came on; took it to my mechanic who was a former Toyota mechanic. He stated he would not take my money to scan the error code as Toyota would fix it given their history with the Takata airbag mess and that they took pride in great customer service. Took truck to Parks Toyota in DeLand, Florida this morning. Told it would be $70 just to hook up a scanner to tell me what is wrong with this important safety feature. The tech needs one minute to run the error codes; paying $70 for one minute of work is absurd. This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered. The scan for this lifesaving equipment should have been performed at no cost.
After this experience I will never buy another Toyota and will be sharing this experience with my family, friends, coworkers, and patients for years to come.
David Chapunoff, RN, BSN, BS, BA
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.