Toyota Motor Corporation — 2006 toyota corolla, ce 1.8l
Recently the odometer of the above mentioned car has stopped at 299, 999 km.
I contacted local dealer and they old me that it can be fixed. I have to pay for that which is quite expensive for this car. My question is, if this is the factory defect then Toyota is responsible for not recalling this kind of issue. I work as a driving instructor and I bought this car considering Toyota reliability and quality. Few years back I had a honda accord and I drove almost 400km and never had this kind of problem .
This is my daily working car and I dont know how much is real mileage and I can not afford to buy a new car considering my current financial condition as I started this new career just passed one year.
I would appreciate if you can find a solution for my issue. Thank you for your consideration.
Updated by mchaudhry, Sep 04, 2019
2006 Toyota, corolla ce, odometer reading stopped at 299 999 km
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.