Toyota Motor Corporation — toyota camry
I own a 2007 toyota camry that is burning a quart of oil every 1000 miles, i called toyota and explained to them what is going on.I was told that because im at 150000 miles and over the 10 year mark since the car was first driven there isnt anything that toyota can do for me, its a shame that they think like that since this is a ongoing problem with lots of customer complaints with this same issue.I own 2 toyotas and was planning to buy a new car next year, this is the time i need toyota to show loyaty like i and many others have done for years.I will never buy another toyota ever.Lession learned.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.