Toyota Motor Corporationservice

K Sep 01, 2019

I am your client from Egypt
All maintenance work I do in your branch in Egypt, model 2016ZRE181L-DEXNKW, NMTBB9JE20R125062
I was surprised by the destruction of the air conditioning compressor and the entire air conditioning circuit
Three years after buying the car,
Which cost me a very huge amount 32000 LE
This is not Toyota's reputation that we know
Cars from China Durable parts such as this one are not replaced after such a short period
I am very upset and your reputation has become bad in Egypt
I hope you are a mess for this big mistake
Khaled Ewees
[protected]
khaled.[protected]@cairo-medical.com

• Updated by khaled ewees · Sep 01, 2019

I am your client from Egypt
    Three years after buying the car,
    Which cost me a very huge amount
    This is not Toyota's reputation that we know