Toyota Motor Corporation — poor customer service
I have a major complaint about very poor customer service provided by Toyota's official dealerships in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
I am a big fan of Toyota cars, and in the last three years i purchased three Toyotas.
The above mentioned dealerships do not show much care and attention to prospective buyers. I am currently looking for a top trim Toyota Prado 4.0 liter, i have money to buy but none of the dealerships have done anything to help me with the purchase.
I cant understand how such a Great Brand as Toyota be represented by dealerships with such a low customer service.
Your intervention at a corporate level is requested, please.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.