[Resolved] Toyota Motor Corporation — car sold to me as certified is listed on nicb vincheck as salvage???
My 2012 Yaris VIN JTDBT4K35CL010086 came up in a VinCheck National Insurance Crime Bureau search as a Salvage as follows...
VINCheck® Total Loss Record
VIN: JTDBT4K35CL010086 has been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheck® Salvage Records.
Date of loss 2013-04-03
Cause of loss Collision.
This is news to me as I purchased this car from Baierl Toyota In Mars Pa in January 0f 2014 as a Certified Toyota. I am still paying on the car and I just found out this info tonight. Is this legal??
My fault totally. I used the wrong vin. Humble apology to all mentioned in my rant.
Updated by Tony Amicarella · Aug 07, 2018
I also found a saved copy of a Carfax report of this car dated 1/19/14 that does not show any accidents at all or any mention of Salvage or Total Loss.
I would have never bought this car if it was disclosed it was Total Loss.
Updated by Tony Amicarella · Aug 08, 2018
My most humble apology to all involved in my rant. I posted the wrong vin. My car is fine. Lesson learned is don't post when tired.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.