Toyota Motor Corporation — camry hybrid video playback from usb
Since purchasing the car in 2016, I have been unable to play video fro usb as it says "Unable to Playback"
Been to toyota service centre many times but they do not seem to be having an answer to this. Totally clueless. They take note but no response. However the same file can be played in camry 2.0 or altis.
The file is in mp4. I also tried wmv which are also formats allowed according to audio book
Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com and advise how this can be solved
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.